Edit: This giveaway is closed, congrats Thelma!
A couple weeks ago, I happened to glance at the post count in my WordPress dashboard and was surprised to find that number was close to 1000!
I started blogging back in July of 2008, and a little over 5 years later I’ve written 1000 posts.
Although that is a bit amazing, what I find more amazing is how my art has grown through those years. If I could go back in time and time my younger self that I’d have published 25 articles with the awesome Quilting Arts folks, as well as filmed 8 segments of Quilting Arts TV and 2 full length video workshops and 3 successful online dyeing classes, well my goodness, I don’t know WHAT I would have said to myself, except to ask what mushrooms I’d been eating, LOL!
Anyway, I always like to have a giveaway to share an extra copy of a magazine I receive as being an author, and it gives me great joy to share this one:
I’m honored to have my art on the cover of Quilting Arts Gifts 2 years in a row!!!
Beyond the Jester Stockings, I’ve got 3 other patterns in here:
First, a table runner with improvisationally pieced trees:
A slip case for your cell phone:
And a fun trick or treat bucket, because they’ve expanded this issue to have some Halloween items as well!
Combine this happiness with 1000 posts and I wanted to up the ante! So, I’m adding a couple of awesome things to the giveaway:
- A copy of my DVD “Dyeing to Stitch”, which will teach you how to dye the fabric of my Jewel Tones pallette. I also share how to dye multicolor fabric in the same palette as well as my process on making my art.
- I’ll also send the lucky winner enough hand dyed fabric and felted wool balls to make one of the Jester Christmas stockings (2 half yards of the main and lining colors and a fat quarter for the heel/toe) – you can choose the colors from my jewel tone palette.
How do you enter? Simple:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me which color combination you like the most of these stockings.
- Subscribe to my newsletter, there’s an entry form at the top of my sidebar and leave another comment…and if you already subscribe, just tell me in another comment.
Don’t worry if your comments don’t show up immediately, I have to approve them!
When does the giveaway end?
- I’ll use good old Random.org to choose a winner Sunday night,October 6 at 9 pm Pacific and announce the winner here the following day
Thanks for helping me celebrate such a momentous occasion!