- Finished the quilting.
- Steam blocked it.
- Trimmed it square (actually, it’s rectangular, but you know what I mean). This is nerve wracking, FYI!
- Decided on the binding color (using the computer to help try out different options by changing the border color around a picture of the quilt.
- Stitched the top part of the hanging sleeve to the top back of the quilt
- Made a fused binding.
- Hand stitched the bottom of the hanging sleeve.
I still was unsure as to the name of the quilt when I went to bed last night – Still Life in Glass was the working title. But overnight my subconscious worked on it so in the morning I had a name I could live with! I then designed and printed the label, fused it to the back, ironed it one last time and then took pictures! I got some halfway decent pictures done just in time to present the quilt to it’s new owner, who came by at noon today. Luckily – they liked it!