Block 6 of my Improv Sampler is actually a row of wonky stars, to balance the row at the bottom of the quilt.
I started my just making wonky stars in different sizes, one in each color that I’ve been using in this quilt:
Before making any more stars, I decided to piece the rest of the quilt together to get a final width for my star row:
I’m quite happy with the arrangement. I was able to add just a bit more interest and weight to the smallest of the blocks with the 2 wonky cabins by inserting some leftover pieced strips along two of the corners, I love how that came out!
So close to being done with this!!!!!