Today is the 8th day of the blog hop for my new E-Book “Create Handmade Gifts for All“:
Vicki Christensen, who blogs over at Sew Inspired, makes quilts that I wish I had time to make!!! Seriously, just about every time she blogs a finished quilt, I just sigh and say “I want to make one of these in hand dyed fabrics…” and usually don’t! Time, you drive me crazy sometimes!
I think she and I both have a love for log cabins, I love the colors contrasting against the grey here:
and here too. Look at this massively awesome king size quilt!
Here is the equally awesome back:
She also digs scrappy quilts, whether there are LOTs of colors:
Or just a few:
Now, I have no inclination to make something like this incredible Rhino quilt she made for her brother:
(I know, it’s amazing! Lucky Brother) but the back of it is something I love as well
You may recognizer her Pinata pillow from Modern Quilting magazine
and she has this awesome pattern in her pattern shop:
For chance to win a copy of last year’s Quilting Arts Gifts 2013/14 or even the messenger bag I made that is featured on the cover of my new e-book, head on over to Vicki’s blog to enter! And don’t forget the rest of the stops on the tour!
Create Handmade Gifts for All Blog Hop
- Monday, 9/8 – Susan Brubaker Knapp of Blue Moon River – closes 6 p.m. EST on Monday, Sept. 22
- Tuesday, 9/9 – Vicki Welsh of Field Trips in Fiber – closes Sunday, Sept.21
- Wednesday, 9/10 – Deborah Boschert of Deborah’s Journal – closes Sunday, Sept.21
- Thursday, 9/11 – Amy Ellis of Amy’s Creative Side – winner selected Monday, Sept. 22
- Monday, 9/15 – Sue Bleiweiss of Sue Bleiweiss – closes Sunday, Sept.21
- Tuesday, 9/16 – Natalia Bonner of Piece N Quilt – closes Sunday, Sept.21
- Wednesday, 9/17 – Diane Doran of Ooh! Pretty Colors – closes Wednesday, September 24
- Thursday, 9/18 – Vicki Christensen of Sew Inspired – closes Wednesday, September 24 at 5:00 p.m. PST
- Friday, 9/19 – Candy of Candied Fabrics