Today is the 4th day of the blog hop for my new E-Book “Create Handmade Gifts for All“:
Blogger’s Quilt Festival is for the online quilt blogging community! Young and old, all styles are welcome. There’s no judging, just inspiration with each and every click! She times it to coincide with Quilt Market in the fall and spring each year. The festival runs for two weeks, with the opportunity for your quilts to be nominated to win by your peers.
But the Blogger’s Quilt Festival isn’t all that she does! She also is a PROLIFIC quilt designer/writer of books! She’s written 3 so far: Modern Basics, Modern Basics II, and Modern Neutrals. This lovely quilt,
is from Modern Neutrals. I LOVE the way these high contrast fabrics play off one another!
But three books isn’t enough for her, she’s wrapping up her fourth as I write this. And that isn’t all – she’s just begun designing fabric, and her first line, Modern Neutrals debuted at market last May and is shipping next month!
I love seeing what she does with neutral fabrics!
For a chance to win a copy of last year’s Quilting Arts Gifts 2013/14 or even the messenger bag I made that is featured on the cover of my new e-book, head on over to Amy’s blog to enter! And don’t forget the rest of the stops on the tour!
Create Handmade Gifts for All Blog Hop
- Monday, 9/8 – Susan Brubaker Knapp of Blue Moon River – closes 6 p.m. EST on Monday, Sept. 22
- Tuesday, 9/9 – Vicki Welsh of Field Trips in Fiber – closes Sunday, Sept.21
- Wednesday, 9/10 – Deborah Boschert of Deborah’s Journal – closes Sunday, Sept.21
- Thursday, 9/11 – Amy Ellis of Amy’s Creative Side – winner selected Monday, Sept. 22
- Monday, 9/15 – Sue Bleiweiss of Sue Bleiweiss
- Tuesday, 9/16 – Natalia Bonner of Piece N Quilt
- Wednesday, 9/17 – Diane Doran of Ooh! Pretty Colors
- Thursday, 9/18 – Vicki Christensen of Sew Inspired
- Friday, 9/19 – Candy of Candied Fabrics