Last week I shared with you the launch of my new E-Book “Create Handmade Gifts for All“:
Starting Monday, I’ve got 8 awesome quilters lined up to share a bit more about the e-book, and there will be prizes! First off, here are the lovely women who will be taking part in the hop:
- Monday, 9/8 – Susan Brubaker Knapp of Blue Moon River
- Tuesday, 9/9 – Vicki Welsh of Field Trips in Fiber
- Wednesday, 9/10 – Deborah Boschert of Deborah’s Journal
- Thursday, 9/11 – Amy Ellis of Amy’s Creative Side
- Monday, 9/15 – Sue Bleiweiss of Sue Bleiweiss
- Tuesday, 9/16 – Natalia Bonner of Piece N Quilt
- Wednesday, 9/17 – Diane Doran of Ooh! Pretty Colors
- Thursday, 9/18 – Vicki Christensen of Sew Inspired
- Friday, 9/19 – Candy of Candied Fabrics
Each stop along the way they will be holding a drawing to give away of a hard copy of last year’s Quilting Arts Gifts 2013/14:
Each will also draw a second name to be send on to me. I’ll hold my own Quilting Arts Gifts 2013/14 and draw a final name to throw in the hat for the grand prize, which is……..
The messenger bag I made for the pattern that’s on the cover!
Yep, it’s a beautiful bag, made from cotton duck that I hand dyed so it’s incredibly sturdy. When I make something especially for a magazine article, I usually hold onto it because it’s special to me. But as my number of magazine articles grow and grow, I’ve decided that it’s time to put some of those items out for use in my own home, or give it away, rather than sell it, so that I can tell the recipient the history of that particular piece.
So, if you’d like a chance at winning the messenger bag, there will be 9 opportunities for your name to get chosen, by visiting and commenting on all the blogs, so stay tuned!!!