Here’s a bag I’ve just finished for a gal who’s going to China later this week. It’s based on my standard messenger bag, but has lots of custom details to meet her needs for travelling:
- The patch on the front flat is actually a zippered pocket – for fast access to securely stored cash
- Under the flap are two more pockets
- Cell phone pocket and water bottle pocket on the sides
- Inside there’s a zippered pocket for the safest passport/document storage
- Also inside is a huge pocket that subdivides the interior as well as 2 checkbook sized pockets, 2 pen slips and the must have key fob
Every customized bag I build in something different and come up with a new possibility…I hope she loves it as much as I do!