Just a quick update on the project I’m knee deep in this week:
- I got all the tote bags ironed.
- Medium weight woven interfacing was fused to the back of the 6 fabrics I’ll be using for the patches. I’m changing my process a bit and will be stitching the motif before I add the patch to the bag, so this is necessary for stabilization.
- I was able to stitch out 5 motifs on the 1st of 6 colors. It’s quite a challenge to make each one unique but still be the exact same image!
Now I’ve got to get the Redlands Art Association newsletter written, but before I sign off, I wanted to remind all you quilters out there to start thinking about the 3rd blogger’s quilt festival, started by the lovely Amy Ellis (see her interview with me here) details here:
p.s. I have no idea what I’m gonna show off! 😉