I’m so glad you made it here. This site never could have happened without the incredible help of Tara Gentile, a.k.a. Scoutie Girl. She has been AMAZING this weekend, fixing things as fast as I can chat them to her and anticipating all sorts of things I needed before I knew I needed them! And fitting in being a full time Mom of the seriously cute Lola too! Seriously folks, she ROCKS!
If you’ve got a few minutes, please feel free to poke around and take a look. I’m sure there are piles of sawdust in the corners, and some empty spaces to fill, but there’s lots to see! And to celebrate this momentous occasion, I’m having a huge giveaway! I’ve cooked up multiple ways for folks to enter, and enter you should because…the more entries I get, the more prizes I give! WooHoo!
For every 100 entries I’ll pick one lucky person to choose either one habotai scarf dyed in any of my 22 color palettes
OR a half-yard of cotton fabric, custom dyed for you in any of those palettes!
But wait! There’s more! If we get to 500 entries I’ll also draw a grand prize winner. The grand prize would be either one of my Going Green Planners, or a custom dyed piece of clothing, you choose the size/style from Dharma
this could also be a custom dyed silk cape like this:
So, you need to know how to enter! There are multiple ways to enter, because the more entries I’ve got, the more prizes I’ll give away!
(1) Comment right here and tell me your favorite scarf pallette = 1 entry
(2) Tweet about this giveaway, use #candiedfabrics so I can keep track of those = 1 entry (using text like this: #candiedfabrics has a new site w/Celebratory Giveaway, the more entries, the bigger the giveaway! https://www.candiedfabrics.com/welcome/) would be appreciated.
(3) Become my fan on Facebook = 1 entry
(4) Subscribe to my blog in your reader and then let me know in the comments = 1 entry
(5) Sign up for my newsletter (see the big yellow button on the front page) = 1 entry
(6) Write a post about the giveaway or my site in your blog, leave me a link in the comments = 3 entries
If you’re counting, it’s possible to enter your name 8 times! WooHoo! And please, remember to leave a way to contact you in your comments!
How long do you have? Until pie baking day (November 25), the day before Thanksgiving. That way I can have the drawing on Thanksgiving (November 26), because I am truly thankful for the connections I make through this box that shines my face with light. Honestly, I truly appreciate all the feedback and support I get from this little community. Thank you ALL!
I’ll post about and try to contact the winners on Thanksgiving, and if I don’t hear from a winner by Cyber Monday (the Monday after Thanksgiving), I’ll pick another!