I, like lots of other folk, find many ways to procrastinate. Here’s my plan on how to be very creative this weekend:
- Deadline…check. I’ve got to get some pieces done for the Multi Media Show, take in is a week from Sunday.
- House clean…check. My cleaning lady was here today, so we already are picked up & cleaned up. All the laundry has been folded and folks have put it away (except I haven’t done mine…but it’s in front of my closet!)
- Colors chosen….check!
- One beautiful piece of inspiration fabric I dyed from a palette I’m working with:
- A couple of dark to light pieces I dyed to go with the fancy dancy fabric:
- Lots of shades & tints of the main colors of the inspiration fabric. Value is important! A simple lesson that was years in the learning!
- Plan of attack…check! I’ve got some little printouts of the house sides printed out, and I’ve sketched some possible layouts on them. This helps me get beyond the “what do I do” phase when faced with a blank sheet of release paper, just waiting for fabric. Another genius tip from Melody.
Now, let’s see what I can get accomplished tomorrow!