Today, I’m happy to introduce my friend Amy Webb from “Amy Lou Who Sews“. She officially has the cutest header ever!
I met Amy through her link up party, “Sew & Tell Friday”, she is an amazing lady. She’s got 3 young kids and a husband in the military, which means he’s gone weeks, and sometimes many many months at a time. How she finds time to make things and then blog about them I’ll never know!
She loves to make bags, something I can definately relate too!
Next time you make something, I know she’d love to have you come post your link at:
And as reminder, here’s the rest of the tour:
- Friday, 11/11 – Victoria Gertenbach of The Silly BooDilly
- Monday, 11/14 – Susan Brubaker Knapp of Blue Moon River
- Wednesday, 11/16 – Kathy Mack of Pink Chalk Studio
- Friday, 11/18 – Melody Johnson of Fibermania
- Monday, 11/21 – Amy Ellis of Amy’s Creative Side
- Wednesday, 11/23 – Diane Doran of Ooh! Pretty Colors
- Friday, 11/25 – Vicki Welsh of Field Trips in Fiber
- Monday, 11/28 – Brenda Gael Smith of Serendipity and the Art of the Quilt
- Wednesday, 11/30 – Amy Webb of Amy Lou Who Sews
- Friday, 12/2 – Robin Ferrier of Simply Robin
- Tuesday, 12/6 – Natalia Bonner of Piece N Quilt
- Thursday, 12/8 – Beth and the gang from Sew Mama Sew