Today it is my pleasure to have my DVD over at Diane Doran’s blog Ooh Pretty Colors (I just love that name!)
Diane taped her DVD the day after I taped mine this summer, and we got a chance to meet and chat in the green room. (I hosted a giveaway for her DVD a couple of weeks ago, you can read more about that here).
Diane is an exquisite machine quilter, and she’s a real pro at using digital images in her quilts. Look at these gorgeous colors:
Yup, thus the name of her blog!
OK, now head on over to Diane’s blog to enter the giveaway!
And as reminder, here’s the rest of the tour:
- Friday, 11/11 – Victoria Gertenbach of The Silly BooDilly
- Monday, 11/14 – Susan Brubaker Knapp of Blue Moon River
- Wednesday, 11/16 – Kathy Mack of Pink Chalk Studio
- Friday, 11/18 – Melody Johnson of Fibermania
- Monday, 11/21 – Amy Ellis of Amy’s Creative Side
- Wednesday, 11/23 – Diane Doran of Ooh! Pretty Colors
- Friday, 11/25 – Vicki Welsh of Field Trips in Fiber
- Monday, 11/28 – Brenda Gael Smith of Serendipity and the Art of the Quilt
- Wednesday, 11/30 – Amy Webb of Amy Lou Who Sews
- Friday, 12/2 – Robin Ferrier of Simply Robin
- Tuesday, 12/6 – Natalia Bonner of Piece N Quilt
- Thursday, 12/8 – Beth and the gang from Sew Mama Sew