that has several lovely quilts in it! My favorites of course include “Graduation”:
and “Tumbling Cubes”:
they both would look great with hand dyed fabrics! I’ve got her book sitting on my coffee table and am going to make one of those two very soon. The staging and photography on all her quilts is absolutely lovely, she had some excellent folks working with her on it!
I’ve had the pleasure of becoming good friends with Amy on the internet, she is always so supportive and helpful. I am so excited to see her doing so well – her book had a second printing not too long after it was released, how awesome is that?
OK, now head on over to Amy’s blog to enter the giveaway!
And as reminder, here’s the rest of the tour:
- Friday, 11/11 – Victoria Gertenbach of The Silly BooDilly
- Monday, 11/14 – Susan Brubaker Knapp of Blue Moon River
- Wednesday, 11/16 – Kathy Mack of Pink Chalk Studio
- Friday, 11/18 – Melody Johnson of Fibermania
- Monday, 11/21 – Amy Ellis of Amy’s Creative Side
- Wednesday, 11/23 – Diane Doran of Ooh! Pretty Colors
- Friday, 11/25 – Vicki Welsh of Field Trips in Fiber
- Monday, 11/28 – Brenda Gael Smith of Serendipity and the Art of the Quilt
- Wednesday, 11/30 – Amy Webb of Amy Lou Who Sews
- Friday, 12/2 – Robin Ferrier of Simply Robin
- Tuesday, 12/6 – Natalia Bonner of Piece N Quilt
- Thursday, 12/8 – Beth and the gang from Sew Mama Sew