Christmas is over, plans commence

Well, what a lovely Christmas we had – I hope you Things-We-Make-prizeall did too! 1st of all, Christmas came a little early in form of a wonderful package from Amy of  Things We Make, it was the prize for the Mod House Ornaments contest I won! Look:

1. Craft, Inc. Business Planner
  2. Applique Your Way
  3. One Yard Wonders
  4. 4 fat quarters of awesome retro fabric
  5. Country Yarn Thread from Brother

What an awesome prize – thanks again Amy & Amy!

Next up, pix of some of the presents I sent off before Christmas: Flannerys-Gals

Hope I get some more (hint hint, Lisa & Shelly!) to show off!

Here are some highlights of my Christmas:

Fondue-09

Christmas-09Now…I’ve got to get focused on what I want to accomplish in the 2 weeks before classes start again…

Hope I get some more (hint hint, Lisa & Shelly!) to show off!Flannerys-Gals
[social4i size="small" align="float-left"]
6 Responses to Christmas is over, plans commence
  1. Natalia
    December 28, 2009 | 7:40 am

I love all of your pictures! It looks like you had a really great Christmas! :)

2. Rita
    December 28, 2009 | 10:08 am

Awesome Christmas! Looks like you and your family had a really great time together! Congrats on your contest winnings! Hope you had a very Happy Christmas and have a very Happy New Years!

3. Maria Killam
    December 29, 2009 | 6:02 pm

Well it doesn’t get any more beautiful than this Christmas scene! Your baby is so beautiful!!

4. Candy
    December 29, 2009 | 6:05 pm

Well thanks – Teigan and Sam are my nieces! Well, their the baby and stepdaughter of my niece, so what does that make them??? ANYWAY…my beautiful babes are the 8 & 12 year old boys!

5. Amy
    January 4, 2010 | 3:48 pm

I’m so happy you enjoyed getting your prize-it was nearly as much fun to send it off into the world to you! Your holidays look like they were a load of fun, just as they should be!

6. Vicki
    January 5, 2010 | 8:00 pm

The baby clothes are so cute. I love the stuffed platypus, we have a stuffed manatee here that is one of my faves. :)